Saturday, June 6, 2009

HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #33


This is my card for the High Hopes Challenge #33 - No Corners. This is the first time I have ever made a round card. Wasn't sure how I was going to do it, but, it was very easy to do. I just might make a few more. I have been doing the insides of my cards lately and did the same for this one. It's simple but just adds a little bit more to a home made card. I haven't invested in any copics yet but am getting closer. Until then I still like and will use my prismacolors & oms.
Stamps: HH Lion & Lamb
Paper: White cardstock & SU dp
Ink: Black stazon & more mustard
Accessories: Primas, small coper brads, nestabilities, prismacolors, oms & sizzlets alphabet
Technique: Gamsol Magic
I had lots of fun with this challenge as it was something that I hadn't done before and I will be looking forward to the next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment