Saturday, May 23, 2009


This is my card for High Hopes Challenge #31, can you doodle. I have an uncle who is sick in the hospital and I thought this would be a good opportunity to make him a get well card. He can be a grumpy dragon at times. I doodled the flowers down each side and lines/dots along top and bottom. Materials I used are as follows:
Stamps: Seymore's Sick Day & feel better
Paper: SU More Mustard, Old Olive & dp. White cs
Ink: SU More Mustard, Old Olive, Cholocate Chip, Black Stazon
Accessories: Prismacolors & oms, black & white gel pens, spellbinders, cb embossing folder, ms leaf punch, brads & primas.
Technique: Gamsol Magic & sponging
This was a fun challenge as always and hopefully this card will put a smile on my Uncles face. Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment