Sunday, October 23, 2011

Morticia & Gomez

I made this card for the HM&F Challenge #106 - Color Challenge Black, Orange, Yellow & Green with a Halloween theme option.  Decided to go with the Halloween theme.  I have used this HM stamp as a wedding card, graduation card and now a halloween card.  I love the Addams family so have decided that this will be Morticia and Gomez Mouse.  My daughter has a lot of Halloween stamps and accessories so have borrowed her SU House of Haunts, Best Friends & Just Between Friends stamps.  The fence and spider web border punches are from MS.  I used a spider web embossing folder on the house portion of the card.  The image was colored with copic markers and I used an oval & scalloped oval nestabilites dies to cut out the image and add the green behind it.  SU black craft inc was used to stamp all the images except the mice who were stamped with black Memento. 

1 comment:

  1. Now aren't you the creative one??!!! This is totally awesome Lynn! Thanks for showing us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge how to think outside the box! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete