Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Lazy Days of Autumn

There's another House Mouse & Friends Challenge on right now and the theme for this one is Fall & it is Challenge #107.  This is my entry for this challenge.  I love the colors of fall and really enjoy making cards using these colors so I had a really good time with this one.  This House Mouse image is called Autumn Cruise. I used copic markers to color the image.  More mustard, chocolate chip & pumpkin pie SU cs was used along with SU set Autumn Splender which was stamped on the choc. chip with versa mark.  The mustard colored strip along the bottom was cut with a Spellbinders Floral Doily Accent die set and the green leaves along the top are Spellbinders Foliage.  The main image was also cut out with a Spellbinders label die as well as the oval mustard piece behind that.  I just love those die sets and don't know how I ever got along without them.  I also love all the punches that are out now and have used a few MS ones on this card.  So, this is my card for this challenge and I'm looking forward to the next one. 

Enjoy your week and thanks for visiting my blog!
 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous use of punches and dies to compliment this great HM fall creation Lynn! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful and your coloring is fab. A really great layout.

    ReplyDelete