Saturday, May 2, 2009

Takin A Break




I took a weeks vacation in April and my daughter convinced me that I should try a High Hopes Challenge. She said that all you have to do is add hhsc(challenge no.) to the key words on your description on the splitcoast website. Well we had no clue and we both thought that we were in the challenge with the cards we created. Not the case lol. The above card was to be my first ever entry into a challenge since I became a member of splitcoast. The stampers from High Hopes & Splitcoast are very helpful and we should have just asked one of them how its done. We now know so we are both looking forward to future challenges. So, I made the above card and had a great time doing it. When I'm making my cards I forget all about work and the everyday challenges in life. My daughter and I have quite the High Hopes collection of stamps now. The designs are adorable and so much fun to color. I really enjoy coloring them with prisma colors and oms. So many of the stampers are now using the copics, so, I am considering giving that a try. The color is so much brighter and bolder with the copics. You may see some cards in the future using this technique. In the meantime, prisma color it is.

1 comment:

  1. super card mom! really like how u colored the outhouse. and love the layout. great job!!

    ReplyDelete