Saturday, May 16, 2009

TRACKIN' THOMAS BIRTHDAY CARD


This is my card for HH Challenge #30. I missed last weeks challenge and wasn't going to miss this weeks. Lots of coloring on this one. The Forest Background & Trackin' Thomas were both colored with prismacolor and oms. They were stamped onto white cardstock with black stazon ink. The dp is from SU & my favorite scrapbooking store.I also used brown & more mustard cardstock. I was running short on time so instead of hand stitching I did faux stitching. The sentiment is a stamp I picked up at a small scrapbooking store in our city. I just love going to these stores. I added small brads, a large brad and a feather. I usually do a little bit of decorating on the inside of my cards, but, for this one I added even more. I've taken a picture this time which is below. I always have fun coloring the HH images and I find that it is relaxing. Thanks for looking and I appreciate comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment